Need help from us? Feel free to call us (03) 9372 2270
Want to Meet & Talk Directly? Find us here

548 Racecourse Road, Flemington VIC 3031

Monday - Friday (8AM - 6PM) | [email protected]

Roadworthy Certificate

Buying or selling a vehicle? In Victoria, a Roadworthy Certificate is generally required when a vehicle is sold or if a used vehicle is to be re-registered. This helps minimise the number of poorly maintained vehicles on the road. For more information please visit the VicRoads.

we have invested in the highest quality workshop with the latest automotive diagnostic and computer technology. Racecourse Automotive have trustworthy mechanics that professionally and honestly inspect and assess your vehicle to VicRoads Standards in our workshop for all your RWC needs in Melbourne. We are the best in the business!

Do  You need a Roadworthy Certificate?  Call us Today on (03) 9372 2270